Saturday, December 17, 2005

Housekeeping

So I FINALLY figured out that there's a way to let people post comments on here even if they don't have an account with Blogger. And it only took me, what, a year? Sorry. I do think I mentioned earlier, though, that the technical side of computers is by and large a mystery to me. I seriously considered naming this blog "The Technological Dunce," just to warn everyone what to expect, or rather what not to expect, from me. (I STILL haven't figured out how to create a blogroll.)

So anyway, I've made the necessary arrangements; you may post away if you're so inclined. I apologize, though, that you'll have to take a simple test first to prove to the system that you're a human being. I figured out how to get that going as well, to cut back on the spamming. Seemed easier and cheaper than putting up barbed wire to keep the little pests out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gina :)
This is Gillian Ramsey, You were my piano teacher about a decade and a half ago! I hope things are going well. I am a dance and musical theatre major at shenandoah conservatory, I can't believe i am a Senior!! But as soon as i graduate i am moving to NYC and CAN'T WAIT! Where do you live now? Are you married? My "blog" Is www.myspace.com/dancensations02
Talk to you soon
Love
Gill

12:09 PM

 
Blogger Gina said...

Holy cow! Gill, how nice to hear from you! Just the other day Mom and I were wondering what had happened to you and your family. I'm glad to hear you're doing well and still dancing (and plunking out a few notes :-) ). I'm still here in good old No. Va. and still single, so if you meet any nice guys who are too old for you, send 'em along, will you? ;-) And give my best to your parents.

Love, Gina

8:58 AM

 
Blogger Gina said...

It would be great if you could, Greg! Thanks.

6:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home