Monday, November 01, 2004

Into the home stretch

One more day till the election! I may try my hand at a little election-night blogging, just to get a feel for it. I wish to goodness I had a TV in this room, but then, I suppose the exercise of constantly running back and forth may be good for me.

A couple of links of interest: In the New York Times (free registration required), members of the mainstream media are sounding awfully defensive about criticism from bloggers. If you can't stand the heat, guys . . .

And thanks to NRO for linking to The Horserace Blog, which provides some pretty helpful analysis of all those wildly fluctuating polls.

(Not so many "oldies but goodies" lately, I know -- I'm starting to realize that blogging needs to be more up-to-the-minute than that. I may just start posting some of the older links that I need on my website.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home